Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome - Internet browser

Google release new beta internet browser named "Google Chrome".

Google Chrome is an open source web browser developed by Google. The name is derived from the graphical user interface frame, or "chrome", of web browsers. The open source project behind Google Chrome is known as Chromium.

Primary design goals were improvements in security, speed and stability compared to existing browsers. There were also extensive changes in the user interface.

For more details Google Chrome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the Website designers. I have not used Google Chrome. I have mostly used the firefox, opera, internet explorer, Netscape navigator. I want to ask you that, Is google chrome sport all html tag. According to me it should sport all html tags.

Franchise Master said...

Track any parcel online in one place:
http://trackmypacks.com